Nicole Flockton

Be whatever you want to be.

22 May 2006

Birthday Countdown

5 sleeps and counting. That is until Skylar's party on Saturday.

So I succumbed and invited the whole class plus a couple of extras so, so far I have 16 little kids coming. ACK!!!!

I've organised a face painter and the games I'm going to have are pin the tail on the donkey and pass the parcel. Will have to think of something else I think. Any suggestions? Easy kids party games?

I'm sure its going to be an interesting day and well I've just checked the weather forecast and it will be fine which will be great and it means they can run around my parent's backyard.

I went to a party of one of the kids yesterday and it was at a play centre. That is a good idea. LOL

I think I'll start a bank account just for the kids birthday parties.

I'll give a report on Monday.

JN

5 Comments:

  • At 11:31 am , Blogger Katrina Glover said...

    Wow, that's ALOT of kids!

    Hmm games...a pinata always goes over nicely. A jumpy jump saves the day...three legged races...

    Did I mention a jumpy jump?

     
  • At 10:43 pm , Blogger Nicole Flockton said...

    Okay being a dumb blonde here but what is a Jumpy Jump?

    Pinata I thought about. But the ones I saw in the shop were $30.00 and well then I had to fill them and making it was too creative for me. LOL

    Thanks Kat :D

     
  • At 6:07 am , Blogger Cole Reising said...

    Have fun! Try to enjoy the moment and all of its craziness! :-)

    Cole

     
  • At 4:04 pm , Blogger Katrina Glover said...

    LOL ack! how to describe a jumpy jump...They're big and filled with air; some have slides; some are themed. They're about $100 bux to rent for the day I think.

    Here's a link to one of the sites I found: http://www.rentajumper.com/us/index.htm

     
  • At 4:05 pm , Blogger Katrina Glover said...

    Oh and 30 bux??? That's insane! They're about 10 bux here and premade. All you do is stuff 'em. That's just not fair!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home