Nicole Flockton

Be whatever you want to be.

30 December 2005

The Year That Was

How can it be over already? Where did the last year go? Was it me or did the year fly by?

So what did I achieve this year?

Well we finally moved into our new house. Started to work fulltime, not really an achievement, more a necessity.

Read a heap but didn't write much. It's something I really really want to do so I just can't understand why I put it off. Just lazy I guess, easier to sit and read but its a weak excuse really.

So next year my aim is to get my ms in. So what if it gets rejected. I won't know unless I give it a go. So with that attitude why do I still delay?

Actually I did start with a writing group and we get full into in January. Maybe that's just what I need.

Anyway I wish everyone a safe and happy new year.

See you on the checkside.

JN

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home