Nicole Flockton

Be whatever you want to be.

27 August 2005

Time to Clean

Ack cleaning, my greatest desire in the world. Not.

The time has finally come for us to get our keys to our new house. Well I hope this Friday we do anyway.

But with that great action comes another action again..... Packing!

For the past 16 months we've managed to squeeze a former 4bed 2 bath house into a supposedly 3 bed 1 bath house. That being the case what are we going to do with the couple of dozen boxes we haven't used for that time? Not to mention the other stuff we've accumulated over the past 16 months.

Time to Kull says DH.

I hate packing I just wish a fairy would come in and it would all be over. I basically packed up the old house.

So last night DH decides its time to start. I'm so not in the mood but go along for a bit. It didn't last long. LOL

It's amazing though, he throws out a model motorbike of his and I ask him why. He says, "Well I've had it for years, haven't finished it, paint is dried up why keep it."

"Okay" I said.

So here it is, you go, right lets get rid of junk and then when it comes to getting rid of it, it's like. Do you really want to get rid of it? It's like even though you haven't used it, you still might, lets keep it.

Uh uh that's not the name of the game. The name of the game is to kull. If it ain't been used in the last 16 months, ditch it, cause the likelihood of it being used again is Zilch. LOL

Let the packing and cleaning begin.

JN

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home