Nicole Flockton

Be whatever you want to be.

26 August 2005

Community Spirit

My DH is a member of a cigar community. Great bunch of guys and his cigar collection has grown dramatically since he started posting there.

I guess he is getting the same thrill I used to get when I first found the Eharlequin community. Rushing into work just to log onto the net and see what had happened when you were sleeping. Well lots happened to when I was sleeping LOL

Just the other day DH reached 100 on his ring gauge (whatever that is) and some member started a thread congratulating him on achieving 100. There were some absolutely wonderful messages left and it even gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.

I feel like I've lost that a little or maybe its just me. Maybe I've missed the boat with the relationships that have been developed over the years.

I still love the community perhaps I just need to open myself up more. Let go of old insecurities.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home