Nicole Flockton

Be whatever you want to be.

02 October 2008

Me so bad!

I should have blogged long ago I promised myself I'd be more punctual but you know life just gives you stuff that you have to deal with.

I had some exciting news the other week. I received a letter in the mail from Diana of Desire. She has asked to see the full manuscript of the story I pitched to her online! I squealed the news down the phone to my DH. I'm still not sure what he made of it all :)

So now I'm in edit mode, whilst still working on the submission to HM&B for the Medical I pitched at conference. I want these babies to sparkle so I'm not rushing. Only thing is I have changed some plot points so I need to do a bit of rewriting - but that's okay because my writing has improved so much.

I'm now wishing for more hours in the day, a big lottery win so I don't have to work and can spend my days at home writing and the evenings with the hubby and kids. It's a dream I know but hey, life would be boring if we didn't have dreams.

My dream of becoming published is a little closer - well being asked for a full is huge when you think about the fact that this time last year I'd done no submitting at all!

Well back to the real job.

JN

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 pm , Blogger lidia said...

    Nicki,

    My hope of seeing one of your books in print is coming closer and closer.

    I am very excited -- but I bet that you are even more excited.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home