Nicole Flockton

Be whatever you want to be.

21 April 2009

I'm Live!!!

I know I've been very remiss and have not posted for a while, but now I have to. I have a website!!! I've finally got around to getting it setup and now I'm live. My website is http://nicoleflockton.com

I think it looks very pretty!! But then of course I did choose the page design :-)

It's a busy time for me, I'm in the middle of editing my full manuscript requested by Desire and waiting on news of a partial I sent to M&B Medical. But in between all of that I'm helping to organise a one day writing workshop. Romance Writers of Australia are putting on the roadshow again in Perth - very exciting. Make sure you check out RWA Perth Roadshow. The line up of speakers is going to be fabulous.

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and writing up a storm.

Hugs
JN

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home