Nicole Flockton

Be whatever you want to be.

16 August 2005

Great Joys in Life

Finally back again after 3 1/2 days without a phone connection. Stupid contractors dug up our line but 'didn't' think they'd cut the connection. Well they had! X I disappeared on Saturday that was the reason why! But as we went out after that we didn't know until later that evening.

Anyway I digress.

What are the Great Joys in Life?

Well I have three.

1. My wonderful husband, celebrated 10 years yesterday since our first date. Can't believe its been 10 years!

2. My beautiful children. Nothing can describe the love I feel for them when I see them. Of course other parents will know that feeling.

3. My parents. Always there to say what on some occasions you don't want to hear and other occasions you want them to keep repeating.

But let me just share something today about the number 2 on my list. My kids.

I was sitting on a chair reading a book. Skylar decided she wanted Rice Bubbles. So I give her a bowl. Well she is almost finished and I can hear giggling. Look up to see her feeding Zane. So I say would she like to feed Zane some custard. Yep she said.

So I set them up. Zane in his high chair, custard in a bowl, Skylar armed with a spoon. Well can I say for a 3 year old she did a great job. Hardly any mess and obviously feeding fast enough to satisfy Zane. Even doing the age old, opening the mouth to encourage baby to do the same. Priceless piece of video I got today. Priceless.

And it doesn't stop. She helps me while I clean the front of the cupboards. Also Zane was just finishing his lunch and she says, "Can I play with Zane."

The Great Joys of Life.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 pm , Blogger Katrina Glover said...

    Awwwwww! That's so cute Nicki! Definitely video material. What a great big sister he has...

    (Kat...remembering the day she realized little bro made the perfect 'doll'...and dressed him up)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home